OPC Foreign Missions
One of our main means of spreading the gospel to all nations is through our support and prayer for the missionaries ordained and sent out by our own denomination, the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.
The OPC has ten current mission fields -- China, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Haiti, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Quebec, Suriname, and Uganda: all the fields share these same objectives:
- That the gospel of sovereign redemption through the substitutionary work of Christ be proclaimed in all its fullness in all the world, not only being expressed by word but also being accompanied by the deeds of love to God and man which must flow from it.
- That the unbelieving be warned of eternal punishment and by God's grace understand the gospel, believe it, and live redeemed lives.
- That indigenous Reformed churches be established which will provide fellowship and instruction, and make the gospel known in its own culture and in others.
- That above all the one true and living God shall be praised and worshipped.
- That these objectives be sought only by means that are in accord with the Scriptures, both means and end thereby producing the overall objective, the glory of God.
Read about the various mission fields of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church that we support. Prayer requests are also frequently included in our own New Hope church bulletin. Pray for these missionaries.